Monday 18 August 2014

A card for Alice Rose

August 18th 2014

Today I returned home after visiting my daughter and son-in-law to welcome my new grand daughter, Alice Rose, She joins Eddie (4) and Adam (2) and is very beautiful!

 
Card for Alice Rose
 
This is the card I made to welcome her into the world.  The back ground is done using my first attempt at shaving foam and then enhanced with a touch of distress ink using a make up sponge.
I thought it was perfect for this months challenge, I have been meaning to enter for months and am finally managing it!
 
I hope you like it.

4 comments:

  1. It's a beautiful card and a lovely way to welcome Alice Rose and to remind her that she has brought love and joy to your family and the world. Thank you so much for sharing this and entering the Clarity Stamp Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky is Alice? WOW! lovely card and congratulations! Good luck in the Challenge! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is so pretty Hilary - beautiful work! Hugs rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you have finally entered the Challenge and what a pretty card too. Good Luck to you! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. All comments are read and greatly appreciated. X x x