Saturday 12 March 2016

Clarity March challenge 'all about the girls'. March 12 th 2016

This months challenge is ' all about the girls'. 

I wanted to continue my journey with parchment, but as usual forgot to take photos, it has been on a journey with me to London and back which is possibly why I forgot.

It was quite a challenge to get all the elements straight and to figure out how to get the lady reflected in the mirror the right way round!  I did her from the front and all the other elements from the back. 
(several times) 

My step daughter will be 50 at the end of this month and this is for her.  

My daughters and I were discussing why we like our different and varied crafts, and agreed it is all about the process. One daughter writes, another does stand up comedy! And the third is a dress maker/designer.

When my husband looked at this card which he loved, he said ' wow there's some work in this'! That I am sure you all agree is the point.  If you don t love the process then you won't want to do it.

Anyway here is my entry for the third Clarity challenge. 




11 comments:

  1. Wow what beautiful work hope yo are proud of this piece good luck in the clarity challenge xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hilary this is fab. I must figure out how you did this..but it's great. Good luck it must be lovely to have such a crafty family xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hilary this is fab. I must figure out how you did this..but it's great. Good luck it must be lovely to have such a crafty family xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all the chequered work and how it's been echoed around the perimeter. Best wishes in the Clarity Challenge. ;~}

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Hilary, in fact I have loved every card you have entered in the competition since I found the blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hilary amazing, wonderful and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card it is amazing. Good luck in the challenge and thank you for entering. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful Hilary! Keep up the great artwork, this certainly must have taken ages, but worth every minute!
    Wishing you luck in this month's Challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  9. A stunning card Hilary. This must have taken you ages. Thanks for joining this month's challenge. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Such a fantastic composition Hilary. This one definitely needs framing. Good luck in the challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning! Good luck in the challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. All comments are read and greatly appreciated. X x x