Monday 2 May 2016

May calendar challenge

May 2nd


Here is my May entry for this challenge.  The great thing about the calendar is that you know what's coming up each month and having been really late with last months I made both together! So this month I am mega early as a result.

I enjoyed making this and adding the cockerels with the double sided sticky square made it very easy.

I now have the beginnings of a gallery in my down stairs loo! The canvas board lends itself to this. 

Also I have discovered this amazing hanging system courtesy of my daughter and her boyfriend.  It's perfect as it doesn't show and is removable! Here is the link..... Sorry can t work out how to enable you to click on it direct! 


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Command-Picture-Hanging-Strips-Value/dp/B000OF6X48




And hanging with the commander hanging strips ( see below)


Genius!


7 comments:

  1. So love this and the way Yuri out have mounted this good luck in the clarity calender challenge x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great piece of work and thanks so much for the hanging advice, I've ordered some now! Good luck with the challenge. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely canvas. Good luck in the calender challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Hilary on winning the challenge, well done.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab canvas Hilary what a posh loo you must have ..

    To enter a link on your blog. Tap the insert link button then just paste in the url ..done.

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab canvas Hilary what a posh loo you must have ..

    To enter a link on your blog. Tap the insert link button then just paste in the url ..done.

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely Hilary. Thank-you for the link and I bet your loo is looking very grand as you always create a wonderful piece of art. Good Luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. All comments are read and greatly appreciated. X x x