Saturday 29 November 2014

Christmas cards completed! November 29th

I have never managed to get my Christmas cards organised and ready to send in November and this year I have made them all!....it has been a chance to practice my techniques, Barbara does make it all look so easy!

Here are today's efforts

Loved the 'cut out' on these card, and the clean lines.

Partridge in a pear tree.

This is becoming a firm favourite.

Then I made a couple of cards for friends, one who has just lost her mum...

And a congratulations card for my step son who has just acquired his own business after a tortuous few months, but he has finally made it....
Thanks for visiting and for all your comments, it is much appreciated.
 

 

 

 


 

 

1 comment:

  1. Your backgrounds are gorgeous . Wish oh wish I had a clue .

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. All comments are read and greatly appreciated. X x x