Tuesday 2 December 2014

There are fairies at the bottom of my garden.

December 1 st

Here is a card requested by a friend for her Mum's 60 th birthday. She wanted something ethereal with fairies, I ve had some Lavinia stamps for a while, and this was the perfect time to try them out. I love the little bridge and the dancing fairies. Matched with clarity stamps and after several attempts to get the scene to work and the light I was really pleased with the eventual result.

It involved quite a bit of masking off. I did'nt want the 60 or the word celebrate to fight with the picture so they have been left subtle. The holographic embossing powder worked so well on dark blue card.

Hope you like it!

And close up.


 

1 comment:

  1. Omg your work is exquisite . Breath taking . Jan

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for stopping by. All comments are read and greatly appreciated. X x x